How to form a new High School Club
Please click the link below to open the word document which contains hyper-links to important documents.
If you have a High School team looking to compete in the 2017 season, you have come to the right place, where more than $89,000 worth of scholarships were given away in 2015. On this page, you will find all the information you need to get your team club registered to compete in our tournament series.
For new clubs, signing up is easy. Here is a quick checklist of what you need to do.
- Complete your school’s requirements to become an official organization on campus.
- If your school will not allow you to form a team, then click here. This will direct you to the denial letter.
- Have a faculty advisor or faculty member assigned to your club.
- Have a minimum of two anglers, and a boat owner willing to act as your captain and coach during tournaments. 100 percent of all your members must be affiliated with B.A.S.S., whether they are competing or not.
- Cost per member is $20. This includes your B.A.S.S. and B.A.S.S. Nation membership. DO NOT BUY A B.A.S.S. MEMBERSHIP SEPARATELY
- You also must affiliate with your State Nation. Once you sign up with us, then we will forward your information to your state president.
Once you have completed all of the above requirements, please fill out the form below. Your Bassmaster High School Club gives you access to tournaments across the nation. You will be eligible to compete in your state championships put on by your B.A.S.S. Nation. You will also be eligible to compete in the Bassmaster High School Opens and affiliated High School trails.
Contact your state’s High School Director for more information. Ron Frisk/860.940.5553
B.A.S.S. will notify your club for membership payment, once your High School Club entries has been processed.
Please go to www.bassmaster.com to click all the links referenced in this document.
Here is a great video to help you with the process! Please copy and paste the below URL into your browser.